Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lets wait and lets do a stat reset.

I'm a Bear

Lets wait and lets do a stat reset. Empty Lets wait and lets do a stat reset.

Post  I'm a Bear Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

So I don't think we should adv the server yet the reason is that its very buggy and the script need to be updated with a bunch of new stuff.
    for now lets make it a BETA so its still being fixed up, lets get a normal forums and such.

also servers that you get your stuff back from other server don't last very long people end up wanting even more and more besides new players who join and see that there is a bunch of higher lvls will just leave. WE should purge all the factions and wait for a player base, then make the Police and FBI for now all we need is 2 gang leaders Groves and ballers one leader on each - people will go to either one and have a ic war with each other. Make a point system to gain money from it
    The Stalker
    The Stalker

Lets wait and lets do a stat reset. Empty Re: Lets wait and lets do a stat reset.

Post  The Stalker Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:16 pm

I agree
    :MILK:
    LSPD Chief

Lets wait and lets do a stat reset. Empty Re: Lets wait and lets do a stat reset.

Post  :MILK: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Thing is we need faction leaders, so people will be able to join the factions, so if new people come and decide to join a faction it will all be setup by the leader of the faction no need to PURGE,
    Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

Post  Mr.Vendetta Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm

You know what? I'm going to be the Ballas leader (IF no1 minds.) and I have a person, who will join us and be R5.
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 pm

John if anyone is leader if ballas its michael he alreday joined first.
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm

:MILK: wrote:Thing is we need faction leaders, so people will be able to join the factions, so if new people come and decide to join a faction it will all be setup by the leader of the faction no need to PURGE,

John please be Groves leader and we will have IC war , we don't need factions untill he have 20 people on the server
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm a Bear wrote:
    :MILK: wrote:Thing is we need faction leaders, so people will be able to join the factions, so if new people come and decide to join a faction it will all be setup by the leader of the faction no need to PURGE,

John please be Groves leader and we will have IC war , we don't need factions untill he have 20 people on the server

You know your right, to join faction you need to be lvl 3 so yeah being in gangs would be cool
    Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

Post  Mr.Vendetta Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Okay, the thing is, newbie's will start coming to Grove and spamming the shit out of /f, like in ****.
    Yes, I would like to be the leader of Grove, but:
    1. All the spammers/newbs will join later on.
    2. From what you all have wrote, I see that many people are in the Ballas already.
    3. Alot of people consider Grove to be ONLY newbs.
    4. It's a public gang, which most of the newbies will DEFINITELY join.

If those things wouldn't be there, I would most definitely like to be the leader.
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Mr.Vendetta wrote:Okay, the thing is, newbie's will start coming to Grove and spamming the shit out of /f, like in ****.
    2. From what you all have wrote, I see that many people are in the Ballas already.

If those things wouldn't be there, I would most definitely like to be the leader.

Well im going to be a Gang leader untill factions come back.
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 am

Mr.Vendetta wrote:Okay, the thing is, newbie's will start coming to Grove and spamming the shit out of /f, like in ****.

John, you dont know is thats actually going to happen dont jump to conclusions. It mightn't even happen,
    Saul

Post  Saul Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 am

I think this is a great idea. I'll go grove with you John. I'll talk to Ryan about this when he gets on. I think the only faction that comes at first should be LSPD, so it can interfere with gang activity once we have some players. Also, I'd be willing to give the leader of each of the gangs some starter mats and drugs, just so there's somethin to do but drive around and collect paycheck until you can afford mats.
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:08 am

Saul, me paul and Jacob are in Grove. John is going to lead Ballas id say with carlos and who ever. you need to activate points so gangs can fight for them and make money.
    Saul

Post  Saul Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 am

I don't have FTP access, but I'll flick Ryan a message now, and we'll talk about it when he gets on.
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 am

Im out of town now so Im on my laptop which doesn't have SAMP, anyways I hope Ryan will do the reset as this will be good for the server newbies wont be discouraged by seeing lvl 20's etc.

and I have NEVER been in grove lol,so that will be something new.

I was talking to Cazzum about this, but he didnt reply :L
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 am

its done already
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 am

I'm a Bear wrote:its done already

so everybody be lvl1 naoooo?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:13 am