Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

/tdeposit or /deposit trunk

I'm a Bear

/tdeposit or /deposit trunk Empty /tdeposit or /deposit trunk

Post  I'm a Bear Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Set you store stuff in your car trunk, lets say 2 guns + any one of those 3 or combinations of few 100g of crack , 50k materials, 100g of weed. or 500k money.

a thing should show up Bob has placed money into the trunk or what ever.
    Saul

/tdeposit or /deposit trunk Empty Re: /tdeposit or /deposit trunk

Post  Saul Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:21 pm

There's no need for this to be suggested. We put it in last night, and it was causing problems, but we wanted to push an update for you guys, so you'll see it sometime soon.

And another thing, it doesn't make sense to only hold 4 ounces of pot which is roughly the size of a backpack, and then be able to hold 50k materials capable of making a hundred guns?
    :MILK:
    :MILK:
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:20 am

Saul wrote:There's no need for this to be suggested. We put it in last night, and it was causing problems, but we wanted to push an update for you guys, so you'll see it sometime soon.

And another thing, it doesn't make sense to only hold 4 ounces of pot which is roughly the size of a backpack, and then be able to hold 50k materials capable of making a hundred guns?

LOL but yes this will add to RP greatly, /support ( I guess there is no need as it is alreday coming in)
    Cazzum
    Server Owner
    Server Owner

Post  Cazzum Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:03 am

With the new vehicle system there will be a '/v trunk' it will be just like your House Locker, accept it will be in the car instead.

*I'll let the players know when I've scripted it. Keep checking "Announcements" and "Server Updates" for bug fixes, changes, and removal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:00 am