Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GTA 5 WishList

:MILK:
    LSPD Chief

GTA 5 WishList Empty GTA 5 WishList

Post  :MILK: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 am

Right the point of this thread is to say what you want to see in GTA5

Dont post unless you have something to share about what you would like to see in GTA5. Thanks

Personally When I saw the GTA5 Teaser Trailer I got a boner and jizzed all over the Monitor and shits, (No not really lol xD) But I really like the GTA franchise and now that they are going back to Los Santos (Which was In San Andreas my Favorite GTA) I couldnt be more happy, We know that the city is like 3x bigger so that will be fun, also there is flyable airplanes which is also cool. I hope to see...

Vehicle modification - like in GTA SA Wheel and Arch angels garage - maybe even more advanced

Character customisation - Now I dont want Saints Row stuff where you can adjust your boob size, lol, but stuff like clothes etc In GTA IV you could only pick different sets of clothes which kind of sucked.. IMO.

Side mission - After completion give the player more stuff to do other than look for Flying rats,

Be able to go to Grove Street - I would like to See Grove street with GTA V Graphics of course it will be different but it would be cool non the less see how much it has changed since the 90's

There is more stuff I know But just cant remember it.

If you haven't seen the GTA V Trailer here it is Smile

awiaegfa[pofshguweg[a' Sorry guys just wiping the jizz of my keyboard Wink
    Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

GTA 5 WishList Empty Re: GTA 5 WishList

Post  Mr.Vendetta Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 pm

return of the country-side...
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 am

Yeah being in a huge city got boring also if you look at the trailer and pause at the right time you can see bigfoot on the emblem of the police car, If you dont know what a Bigfoot is its :

Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is an ape-like cryptid that purportedly inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid.
    Scientists discount the existence of bigfoot and consider it to be a combination of folklore, misidentification, and hoax, rather than a living animal, in part because of the large numbers thought necessary to maintain a breeding population. A few scientists, such as Jane Goodall and Jeffrey Meldrum, have expressed interest and belief in the creature, with Meldrum expressing the opinion that evidence collected of alleged Bigfoot encounters warrants further evaluation and testing. Bigfoot remains one of the more famous examples of a cryptid within cryptozoology, and an enduring legend.

Now in San Andreas I always wanted something like a bigfoot in the forest but it wasnt there, if you have played Undead Nightmare you would most likely seen a Chupacabra which is another crazy animal which no one really knows if it exists, and so, seeing as that GTA V is going to have animals, that could mean there will be a Bigfoot in the forest somewhere, maybe there wont, I dunno but it would be BADASS if there was.. we shall see.... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:25 am