Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
I'm a Bear
Mr.Vendetta
6 posters

Old one back.

Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

Old one back. Empty Old one back.

Post  Mr.Vendetta Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Get the old script back, and Paul, I don't care, that Cazzum promised you to have that 24/7, you snooze, you lose.
    I haven't gotten IG yet, so I don't know the new script, but due to everyone else saying bad things about it, I think it sucks.
    Oh and Paul, how is that fair? I buy it, then you say, it was promised to you.
    What?
    I'm a Bear

Old one back. Empty Re: Old one back.

Post  I'm a Bear Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm

I have to agree on that one John, you shouldn't have advantage over other playes becuase your friends with a Admin. Also in the old script I seen the 24/7 for sale so.I geuss you don't own it not sure whats up with that.
    Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

Post  Mr.Vendetta Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

I owned it in the previous script, now, I can't be that active, I bet Paul will take it, because "it isn't mine"...
    It should be a rule, that if the script is updated and lets say, that due to a bug, it isn't mine anymore, it should be made so, that it isn't allowed to buy that, but now Paul will come and say something like " yeah, that rule is good, but it isn't a rule yet, so I will still take it."
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm not sure why you two are fighting over that Biz its not the best biz on the server so...
    Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

Post  Mr.Vendetta Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Its just that he has to learn, that being friends with an owner doesn't make him better then any of us.
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 pm

True, I think its unfair to get stuff if your friend with admin or asslick them.If a admin choses to give you something out of his own free will then another story.
    Also admins should punish asslickers.
    Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

Post  Mr.Vendetta Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 pm

True dat.
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Server Owner
    Server Owner

Post  Ryan Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 am

Mr.Vendetta wrote:True dat.
    Sheky
    Sheky

Post  Sheky Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 am

I think we all should start from start and not get refunds and shit, There is no asslicking included here, You ask something and it is on admin to give you that or not...

For example: I didn't get SANG leadership by asslicking, I got it by my experience and i wasn't afraid to ask ( and I made progress as you can see on our section of forums )
    :MILK:
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 am

okay 1: I Dont asslick me and Nick have been mates on #### since ages ago so john, please STFU about ''asslicking''
    2: Cazzum said he will give me biz, but he went offfline so he couldn't do it. So you John, you asked Ryan, who didnt know about Mine and Cazzums talk for that reason You got it and not me.
    3: Im a Bear stay out of this lol.
    4: Sheky you were given SANG General cause of your RP on ####
    5: And if anyone asslicks its John TBH.

Oh and BTW I asked BEFORE you bought it thats, BEFORE. B-E-F-O-R-E. So yeah.
    And like Josip said said let admins Decide.

Oh and for any one that thinks ''How did you get chief?'' Once again no asslicking. DOnt believe me? Ask Cazzum yourself
    (Also John this is the wrong section for that, PM me if you have a problem...otherwise STFU about this)

That is all,

P'z out
    Lucozade
    FBI Director

Post  Lucozade Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 pm

You may not be an asslicker but geeze your a stuck up fuck. Heck i point out problems in your PD and your response isnt "sorry your right ill fix that" its "Yeah well cazzum made me chief for a reason so i must be good"
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Lucozade fucking chill mate, the LSPD is fixed now and thats that, im faction banning Tyler now there is only Carlos who is inactive,
    Whos going to be kicked soon for inactivess unless he logs on,

Yeah i gave Tyler way to many chances but thats cause I know him IRL and if say we had like 100 people online everyday on avaerage, and tyler joined the LSPD he would of been fired on the first day, quite the opposite of a pushover lucozade you cant judge me you bearly know me in person just cause I have Tyler one too many chances that doesnt prove SHIT! hes gone now and thats it,

Any more problems?
    I'm a Bear

Post  I'm a Bear Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Just to say you can't Faction bann him becuase he doesn't know how to RP see you don't even know how to lead a faction, just banning him because he can't RP. thats not what LSPD they /kick never faction bann unless its something major
    LSPD Chief

Post  :MILK: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Im banning him until he lrns to RP and knows the handbook, otherwise he will keep trying to join.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:19 am