Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] Matrunning 101.

Mr.Vendetta
    Mr.Vendetta

[GUIDE] Matrunning 101. Empty [GUIDE] Matrunning 101.

Post  Mr.Vendetta Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am

On this tutorial, I'll be talking about one of the easiest and fastest ways to make money on this server.

MATRUNNING

Matrunning is done, by using the Arms Dealer job, which is located infront of the big ammunation, near the bank.
    Usually, matrunners sell the mats, sometimes level their Arms Dealer level or just sell guns to people.
    To start matrunning, you need to go to the alley, behind the big amunation, to pick up the packages.
    I think your saying: "Wut do I do with them nawz???"
    Well, now you deliver them to the red marker, which appeared near the Mechanic job and also near Gym.
    Congrats. You got your first materials A.K.A mats!
    Now, time for some math...
    If you bought the packages, you probably saw, that they cost you 500 dollars.
    And once you delivered them, you got 250 materials.
    Now the math part...
    If 500$ = 250 mats...
    That means you got 1 mat per/2 dollars.
    But the fun part is, people usually buy them for 10-8 dollars/per mat!
    Soo... Do the math and you will see, that you get about 8 dollars profit off of every mat.
    That's a big amount of money, when you sell it in bundles.
    Also, if you want, you can make yourself/others Colt's, to level your Arms Dealer.
    There is also another matroute, but my hands are too tired, so maybe I'll edit this later and maybe adds some pics.
    So there you have it, Matrunning 101.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 pm